Friday, July 1, 2011

Day 6: "Stir"ing it "Up"

Aha: "Good Call"
I have THE BEST "hooha" doctor out there.  Not only is she extremely smart and personable, but she is wonderfully caring.  I sent her an email this afternoon asking if I could come in for a "looksie-do" and her nurse responded that the earliest appointment was in almost two weeks.  Without going into unnecessary details regarding the purpose of my visit (I'm a-feared I already said too much as it is), my doctor read the email and told the nurse to make time and have me come in today.  Can you believe that?  Long (and quite personal) story short, she was able to help me out and I am not only feeling better, but I am feeling very blessed.  It is a rare thing to get in to an OB/GYN on the same day, let alone within an hour of requesting an appointment.  The Lord truly is mindful of our every need and can make miracles happen, even if they are only noticeable to you...('cept, now I've made this one public to the whole world. :)

Ha ha:  "Good Grief"
I just wrote about my OB/GYN visit on my blog.  'Nuff said. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wait a min??? Does that mean what I think it means?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I've read MUCH more detailed descriptions of OB/GYN visits on other blogs! This was nothing! And it really is awesome that you could get in so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, Mettina. Unless you thought I was referring to my being screened for a yeast infection. If so, then yes, it was what you thought it meant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Ok, totally NOT what I was thinking...sorry. It just always seems to happen when people start the adoption process.

    ReplyDelete