Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 27: Impressed, Impression

It is WAY past my bedtime, so these will be very brief...

Aha:
Our car's been making a weird grinding noise for a couple weeks and we finally got the chance to take it in.  We were worried it was the CV joints or some other really expensive repair, but I received a call saying they found the problem and it was easily fixable and not too costly!  They said our car was in great shape and they offered to do a tune-up/spark plug replacement at the same time (not for free, but it was a good enough deal to not have to do it ourselves)!
I really dislike spending money on repairs, but the Lord was mindful of us in our situation and led us to a great repair shop (we had no idea where to go) that treated us fairly, guarantees their work for a year and didn't charge us outrageously!  I feel very blessed!

Ha ha:
Saw this video on Facebook.  I was totally blown away!  This guy is amazing!

1 comment: