Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 16: Puzzle Pieces

Aha:
1.  As I was reading my scriptures tonight I came across Alma 26:27.  This then led me to Alma 17:10.  Both of these references are in regards to comfort.  Something I'm finding myself needing more and more lately.
I didn't specifically go looking for these scriptures, but they are a tender mercy for a girl in need of a little bit of hope.
2.  As I was getting ready for bed I almost forgot to set my alarm, but I "happened" to glance at my iPod while settling in and remembered! Phew!
3.  While Clinton and I were reading scriptures before bed he read from Alma.  I could barely hear most of what he was saying except this verse was loud and clear:  Alma 57:27.  Yet another reminder to put my trust in the Lord and that by doing so I can conquer anything!

Ha ha:
My coworkers and I were discussing this post from a few days ago.  We probably should have been discussing more important things related to our jobs, but the necessity of good personal hygiene is important no matter where you are, and I guarantee NO ONE will get far up the corporate ladder without it!
Anyway, we were absolutely baffled at how this stranger's danger pits could have become so dangerous.  We tried to think up several possibilities, but the only thing we could decide was that at least her pits weren't hairy.  Although, if they were at least that would give a CAUSE to the balls of deodorant!  Anyway, here are some of my other possible explanations ...
1.  She ran out of her regular deodorant and had to use lotion.
2.  The crumbles were actually see-through moles and not deodorant balls at all (although I don't know which is worse...) (shudder).
3.  She accidentally mistook the can of spray-Spackle for her aerosol deodorant spray.
4.  She was a drug lordess and the crumbs were actually clumps of cocaine "disguised" to "look" like deodorant.
5.  Remember those scented toilet paper roll holders?  They were filled with little clear gel balls and when you'd use the roll it would release a fresh scent?  Maybe she was staying at her grandma's house and forgot to bring her deodorant, so she had to think fast...whilst on the can, she had a "flash of genius", broke open the roll holder and went for a good-ol'-fashioned pit rub and just didn't notice the gel balls left stuck to her already overly moist pits.
6.  Your guess is as good as mine.

1 comment:

  1. Lol! You are hilarious Dani! Maybe she just splashed some water on there to gross you all out. =) haha.

    ReplyDelete