Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 18: Impromptu

I am SUPER exhausted, so this post will be quite short (perhaps that brings a sigh of relief to some).  I hope you enjoy either way...
Aha:
1.  I woke up early this morning and had extra time to sit and enjoy some quiet in my house before going into a crazy day at work.  I didn't recognize it for what it was until now, but I don't know how I would have made it through the day if it didn't start out as calmly as it did.
2.  I just got asked to begin piano lessons for one of our doctor's little three-year-olds.  The Lord really is providing me with many different situations to make extra money from home.  I feel very blessed.
3.  I called my mom to see how things were going and my dad answered.  We got to talk for about 30 minuted about things I didn't know I needed his help with and speaking with him made me feel so much better. 

Ha ha:
WARNING:  THIS IS A BIT RISQUE, SO IF YOU ARE AT ALL PRUDISH, PLEASE PASS THIS SECTION, HOWEVER, IT WAS SAID IT COMPLETE INNOCENCE.
Over a conversation about...actually I don't even remember what we were discussing, anyway whilst enjoying our frozen yogurt tonight one of my friends blurted out the word "Chubbies".  Everyone started laughing but this person had no idea why we were all laughing.  I asked if they knew what that word meant (slang anyway) and when I told them they about died.
It was all totally innocent and that's what made it even funnier. 
Knowing that I usually don't know what those types of slang words mean, the person turned to me and said, "I can't believe YOU know what that means."  Again, laughter ensued. 
All in the name of innocence.

3 comments:

  1. ummmmmm I don't know what it means......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not proud of this, but again ALL IN INNOCENCE!!
    http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/chubby

    ReplyDelete