Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 79: Toot Sweet

Aha:
When is having a milkshake a guilt-free indulgence? When you're lactose-intolerant and constipated like you wouldn't believe, that's when! 
Today was one of the very few times in my life that I have been thankful for my intolerance of milk. I haven't yet felt the effects of the dairy, but I'm sure it'll do the trick!
C'mon milkshake...do your worst! Ha!

Haha:
Clinton was sitting across from Peter and me in the living room. He was trying to see how high in pitch he could whistle and challenged me to do the same thing. At one point we were both straining to go higher and higher, our whistling was pretty much nonstop. Upon hearing all of this Peter's ears were all over the place and his little head kept moving side-to-side. 
Now, good parents would have stopped the torture but Clinton and I just thought it was too funny to stop right away. Eventually we stopped but mostly it was because I realized how ridiculous we must've looked, let alone sounded.
Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment