Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 57: Celebrating's a Real Gas

Aha:
I know five people who are celebrating their birthday today: my dad, my sister, her daughter, my cousin and one of the doctors I used to work for.
It's been a busy day for texting "Happy Birthday" messages but it just makes me think of how grateful I am to have such wonderful people in my life! My thoughts have been about family and friends all week (with one of my friends celebrating her birthday on the 1st, one of my nieces' birthday was yesterday, another niece this weekend and now all these birthdays today) and I just want them/you all to know how much I love you!
What a blessing it is to celebrate life!
Happy birthday to all of you!

Haha:
Here's a conversation Clinton and I had on our way home tonight.
Me: Oh, I am so gassy.
He: (sarcastically) Tell me aaaall about it.
Me: I'd rather show you. At least that would bring me some relief!
He: Uh, please don't.
Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment