Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 77: I Once Was Lost, But Now Am Found

Aha:
I am thankful for the comfort and peace the Holy Ghost brings. This may come as a surprise (insert sarcasm), but I tend to be a worrier and am easily anxious. Well, when those uncertain times come I am thankful for the companionship I feel from the spirit--reminding me that there is One who knows my concerns and can make things right.

Haha:
I don't know why I do this to myself, but for some reason when I have a little time on my hands I start a new series on Netflix. 
I have watched 8+ episodes of Lost today. I never saw it when it was on and I'm beginning to see why people were so obsessed with it before. 
Why do I do this? I know my chores and social life suffer and yet I can't help myself! Anyway, better get to bed so I can squeeze one more episode in before sleepy time. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment