Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 78: I'll Scratch Your Back if You Massage Mine

Aha:
I haven't been sleeping well the last couple nights and have woken up in the most contortionist-y ways. Needless to say my neck and shoulders are super tight. Fortunately, Clinton was kind enough to rub my sore muscles and remove the severity of the tension. I'm looking forward to a much better sleep tonight!
Thank, H.B.!!

Haha:
Our parking pad is located in the back of our property, however the only way to get in is from the front door--unless someone is home to let you in the back slider.
Well, I was taking a nap on the couch when Clinton knocked on the slider door.
Grumpy and groggy, I opened the door and said, "What? Are your legs broken or somethin'?"
He, laughing, "I could ask you the same thing. You just didn't want to get off the couch."
True. I didn't.
Turns out two lazys don't make for a very strong fight.
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment