Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Day 56: Eating Ice Cream is Hard Work

Aha:
I've had a few people ask me about my new job so I thought I might as well talk about it on my blog.
My official title is "Marketing Administrative Assistant". I work for a company that specializes in improving hospital survey scores through catered training programs for leadership and frontline staff. My job duties are kind of all over the place, but it includes making phone calls to prospective clients, updating the company blog on a weekly basis and other admin jobs I have yet to learn.
As I said before, I'm not sure I like it, but I LOVE the people there. I've talked with a couple girls there about my concerns and people have been really reassuring and understanding. I love that! I am still keeping an open mind and for now I am really enjoying the regular paycheck. :)

Haha:
Clinton called me to tell me he was on his way home. I asked him if he could either pick up a treat for after supper or if he'd be willing to go get some ice cream or something later.
He: Ice cream? I'm kind of over ice cream.
Me: What? How can you be sick of ice cream?
Well, when he came in the door I noticed he was carrying to drinks from A&W.
Me: What are those for? (Thinking he maybe had a work party or something.)
He: They're milkshakes for us.
Me: Oh! Thanks!
I guess he doesn't dislike ice cream so much after all. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment