Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Day 75: Vitamin D and Laughter, Two of the Best Medicines

Aha:
It's not going to last unfortunately, but the weather yesterday was absolutely lovely so I took The Boy out for a walk. He was so excited to be outside and was beside himself with joy. How do I know this? Because he pooped two times in a very short period of time. Ha!
Seriously though, the extra dose of vitamin D, the soft breeze, and the happiness I saw on my pup's face were all so enjoyable.
I wish it was summer already. :)

Haha:
Clinton and I were watching a commercial that had some techno music playing in the background. I looked over to see him doing some weird version of The Robot combined with the conductor of an orchestra, or at least that's what it looked like to me. 
I smiled and said, "Is that supposed to be The Robot? Cause it looks nothing like it."
Right as I said this the music in the commercial stopped and Clinton said, "Oh yah, how's this?" The second he started dancing the music on the commercial started again--like it was planned or something.
I started laughing at the perfect timing and asked him of he'd seen the commercial before and he said he hadn't. It was hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment