Thursday, April 17, 2014

Day 71: Words That Make You Go, "Aww" and "Ew" and "Phew"

Aha:
Again, I have been amazed at the love and support I receive from the people around me. Today was a stressful day but it ended up being a happier day because of the kind words of encouragement shared.
Thank you to those of you who reached out to me to make me feel better. And thank you to those of you who are always there. I love you all!

Haha:
Why is it that when we girls get together all privacy goes out the window? I swear, there's hardly a body part or function that is left to the imagination once the chatting starts (and it's usually me who starts it)! Part of me feels like I should be slightly disturbed by the lack of boundaries, but another part of me is grateful to know I'm not the only one experiencing XYZ.
Oh girls. What ever happened to dignity? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment