Sunday, April 13, 2014

Day 67: Sterilizzzzzzz

Aha:
I am thankful for modern-day cleaning products.
I am thankful for Mr. Clean Magic Erasers, they are amazing at pretty much everything.
I am thankful for Windex. Without it my glass-doored closets would still be filthy and fingerprinted.
I am thankful for powerful vacuums (especially ones you find at Walmart for a great price)!
I am thankful for carpet cleaners. Let's just say the water was far from clear and now that junk is no longer in my carpets.
I am thankful for used dryer sheets. I don't know if you know this but they are a life-saver when it comes to cleaning soap scum out of tubs/showers (Thank you, Katie Hendrickson, for that tip! I never clean my shower without one!).
I am thankful for rubber gloves. 'Nuff said.
There are so many more things for which I'm thankful, but these few items have really made a difference in our lives this week and I guess I just want to be publicly grateful. :)

Haha:
This has been a day for naps at the Logan household. I woke up really, really early this morning (after going to bed very late last night) and couldn't fall back asleep till later this morning. Then I fell asleep again this afternoon while snuggling Petey.
When I came downstairs from my nap I sat down next to Clinton and Peter on the couch. Shortly after I sat down Clinton fell asleep with his head hanging off to the side. This must have queued Peter in on the idea of another nap because he promptly stretched right out between us and fell asleep.
I guess the stress of the move has got us pretty well wiped out! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment