Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Day 70: Behind the Scenes

Aha:
I just want to say how thankful I am for my friends and family. I know I have people praying for me and sending good vibes my way. Thank you for that. Thank you for thinking of me!

Haha:
OK, this post is TMI but I was shocked, amazed and totally befuddled to the point of laughter; it's too good not to share.
Have you ever heard of the "Ghost Poop" phenomenon? It's when you go poo but when you look in the bowl there's nothing there, and when you wipe there's nothing there either.
Well, World, this happened to me today.
I KNOW I went, but the evidence was totally missing. I literally bent down to peer further into the bowl and couldn't find anything...and I was clean as a whistle. LOL!
Craziest thing. Oh man, I'm still laughing about it! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment