Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 8: If the Savior Stood Beside Me, Would I Eat the Things I Do?

Aha:
I don't know about you, but I really enjoyed the music from General Conference (although that youth choir was a bit pitchy--sorry readers if you know someone from that choir!).  I especially liked the pieces derived from Primary songs.  Here are a couple of my favorites.  Pay close attention to the words, they are lovely!

I Will Follow God's Plan for Me
 If the Savior Stood Beside Me

Ha ha:
I decided last week that it's time for me to eat a little better and exercise more cause my clothes are starting to not fit quite right.  So, I started it off by enjoying some Conference Crepes (with butter syrup) for breakfast, Canadian Thanksgiving for dinner and a couple bowls of life cereal for dessert (in addition to a slice of pumpkin pie).
Now you know why I'm going "on a diet".

No comments:

Post a Comment