Thursday, October 4, 2012

Day 4: Uplifting Moments

Aha:
Yesterday a friend of mine at work came over to my desk and we chatted for a bit.  She and I talked about trials and keeping our faith regardless of whether or not we understand what's going on; sort of the essence of enduring to the end.  She told me that even though I may not have the light to see through the dark right now, to remember that God knows me better than I know myself.  I need to trust in Him and know that things will be as He would have them.
What a refreshing and welcome part of my day.  Thanks Marilyn!

Ha ha:
Peter has picked up the art of growling to show distaste.  For example, when I'm holding him and Clinton tries to pick him up, Peter growls.  We think it's fairly humorous.  All we have to do is have me say, "No, Honey, leave him alone" as Clinton puts his hands around Peter--like he's about to lift him up--and Peter lets out a low growl.  He'll do it over and over.  If I don't say "leave him alone" he usually won't growl.  It's like he's responding to Clinton on my behalf.
So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment