Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Day 10: Distance Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Aha:
I received the sweetest message from my dad while I was at work today.  As soon as I got off of work I checked my phone and saw that my dad had called and left a message.  I'm sad that I missed his call, but I'm sorta grateful I waited to listen to the message till I was out the door--totally made me cry.
Thank you Dad for your words of love and encouragement!  I didn't know just how much I needed that boost.  Love you!
P.S. It was nice talking with you after work too!  Made my day.

Ha ha:
I didn't exercise today (see Day 9's "ha ha").
In my defense...I needed to catch up on my blog and finish an episode of Sherlock Holmes (BBC version--awesome!!)  And, I took Peter for an hour-long walk.  That's something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment