Friday, October 19, 2012

Day 20: Happy Times

Aha:
I had a really good day today.  Nothing special happened, in fact quite the opposite, but despite all of it I had a happy day (more details to follow on a new blog I'll be starting called "You Might Work for a Micromanager If..." workingwithamicromanager.blogspot.com)!  I feel in control and kinda can't stop smiling.  This too shall pass I'm sure, but I'm enjoying the happiness while it lasts.
Thanks for any prayers said on my behalf!  I could still use them if you're willing to spot me a couple moments' time in your prayers. :)

Ha ha:
We ran into our friends, Matt & Kim, at Subway again tonight.  I think this is twice in a row.  When we walked in and saw them, Matt called out and said, "Hey, we were just about to text you guys to see if you were on your way."
Ha ha!  Nothing says "exciting young lives" like a night out at Subway.

No comments:

Post a Comment