Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14: Thrills and Spills

Aha:
For the first time in a long time, we had a totally LAZY Saturday.  I watched some shows on Netflix, slept in -ish (still got up to clean the bathroom, but after that I did NOTHING), got lunch at McDonalds (2 ice cream cones = food to me), dinner at Noodles and a Milkway for dessert.  Clinton and I even had time to snuggle without him passing out from exhaustion on the couch!  What a lovely day!!

Ha ha:
Made a quick pit stop at Target last night to pick up a few essentials.  Isn't it sad that while walking through the aisles, making sure I had everything I needed, I came across a Tide-Stick Pen and knew it was something I needed to add to my list of essentials?  I'm a twenty-something-year-old and I need a magic pen that erases the spills I make on my clothes when I eat.  Pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment