Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Day 30: Scary, but True

Aha:
Question #2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.
1. I'm afraid that the reason we've not been able to have children yet is because the Lord is preparing me to have enough patience and faith to deal with a handicapped child or some other horrible tragedy.  I think this fear has developed over the years of struggling with infertility; you just begin to think There must be a reason for all of this, it must be ______.
2. I'm afraid of being raped.  I know this is pretty heavy stuff for my blog, but honest and true, that is one of my biggest fears.  It's not that I really see that in my future, but after lots of tv shows, movies or even stranger danger specials on Oprah, it is one of the scariest things I can possibly think of going through.
3. I'm afraid of ghosts.  (I know, I know, at least I only have to list three!  Eesh!)  I've had several encounters in my life and they're nothing I would want to experience again.  I had a seminary teacher talk once about how people in the scriptures became possessed by spirits and it SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME.  I actually start to have panic attacks if I think about it much, so I'm moving on now to something happy. :)

Ha ha:
And now for some Deep Thoughts...by Google search "funny inspirational thoughts"
To do is to be. -Descartes To be is to do. - Voltaire Do be do be do. - Frank Sinatra

No comments:

Post a Comment