Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 15: Feeling Downton Abbey

Aha:
I was feeling a bit blue on Sunday (probably due to Clinton being on call and also knowing I'd be returning to work the next day) and wasn't my usual, social self.  I was a bit of a wallflower, but fortunately for me, there are some great girls in the ward.  Two in particular took the extra step to make me feel noticed and loved.
First shout out goes to Chels.  Thanks for inviting me to dinner and for helping fill the void while Clinton was on call.  You're a great buddy!
Second shout out goes to Emily.  Thanks for seeing me sitting alone in RS and for filling the vacant chair next to me.  Your smiling face and care-free chatting helped me snap out of my slump and feel better.

Ha ha:
One of my friends posted on FB that she was finally able to watch the 3rd season of Downton Abbey online.  Whaaaaaa??!!! I didn't even know it was online yet!  Naturally, I was most intrigued and had to get in on the whereabouts of the website that was streaming one of my favorite shows.  After about a half hour of searching (and bombardments of Asian-persuasion half-naked pop-ups), I FOUND IT!!
It was already getting close to bedtime, but I'm proud to say I persevered and completed the first episode!
What a fantastic show!  And I love Matthew Crowley even more than before (didn't know that was possible)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment