Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 324: Cookie Monster Appetite

Aha:
I thought I was going to die, but I made it: 1 hour on the recumbent bike.  Why would a person spend an hour in such torture?  Keep reading.  It was totally necessary, but only kinda-sorta worth it.

Ha ha:
There's a reason we don't often have treats in our house...Clinton and I have little-to-no self control.  Clinton made a half batch of chocolate chip cookies for me for Mother's Day yesterday (although I'm sure they were just as much for himself as they were for me) and they are now gone.  GONE!  I wouldn't feel as bad about finishing them today if I hadn't also had 2 ice cream cones from McDonalds.  Why did I have 2 cones?  Because I wasn't going to have any cookies, so it was okay to have the extra calories from my cones, duh!  Two cones and four cookies later, I started to feel a bit glutenous.
Bad idea, bad girl, long time burning calories.
I think tomorrow I'll have a doughnut instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment