Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 315: Direct Quote

Aha:
After supper with Clinton, Peter and I drove out to my g-friend Jess' house for a little VD marathon.  While our dogs wrestled and chewed on raw hide, Jess and I got lost in our show.  It's pathetic really, but it was so much fun watching it with someone else who loves it as much as I do!
Thanks for having me over to bond Jess!  This new aspect of our friendship has reminded me of a famous poem.  I can't remember it exactly, but I think it goes a little something like this...
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and then let's watch Vampire Diaries." 

...Something like that anyway! :)

Ha ha:
At a recent Dr.'s appointment, Clinton's doctor asked the following question:
"Ever had any problems with drinking?"
To which Clinton wittily replied, "Nope...always goes straight into my mouth."
The doctor looked up from his notes and just started laughing.
Oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment