Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 314: More Than I Bargained For

Aha:
There is a floater from our corporate office who is covering for my coworker on maternity leave.  She's super nice and has been a great sub in our office.  The other day I was working on a few different things when she turned to me and said, "You're missing a few tick marks by your name there."
I wasn't sure what she was talking about, but followed her gaze to the name tag on my desk, "Danielle Logan, Administrative Assistant I".
Realizing she was referencing my level as an assistant, I looked back at her and smiled.  "Thank you.  That's very kind of you."
She put down her work and went on to tell me how smart I am, how valuable I am to my office and how she thinks my title deserves the same recognition.
I was totally floored.  It felt so good!  I feel completely honored and it totally made my day!

Ha ha:
What is it with Walmart?  I swear, I went in there to buy one $5 item and left spending over $40!
How does this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment