Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 321: New Flavors

Aha:
Clinton finished his neuro/psych rotation/exam on Friday!!!  He said the exam wasn't too bad and he even brought me a Speedway drink at work to celebrate his freedom.
Congrats, H.B.!  Only OB/Gyn left and then you're a 4th year med student!!!

Ha ha:
Clinton and I went to Noodles & Co for dinner on Friday.  We almost always share a drink to save a few bucks and typically agree on Diet Coke/Pepsi, however Noodles has a new soda machine that has about 30 different flavors.  I was feeling adventurous; Clinton wasn't.
Me:  I know you don't like Cherry Coke, so I got Raspberry Coke to try instead!
He:  (takes a sip)  Nah, I don't like it.
Me:  Well, I don't like you...so I guess that makes us even!
He:  (laughing)  I don't really think that's "even".
Both:  (laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment