Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 318: Naughty and Nice

Aha:
Clinton left the car at the school and I happened to find it while I was out on a walk with Peter.  I really had a hankerin' for some ice cream cones from McDonalds, but didn't bring my wallet with me on the walk.  I put Peter in the car and looked in our little change drawer on the dashboard.  I needed $1.04 for my two cones...C'mon....c'mon....I searched frantically and found 95 cents.  Dangit!  I just knew there had to be more.  I reached as far back as my fingers could and found one more dime.  $1.05!  Victory!
I never felt so rich!

Ha ha:
As I was getting ready for bed last night I asked Clinton if he was going to come up for prayer, because he hadn't the night before.  He told me he had.
Me:  When?  After I fell asleep?  That doesn't count.
He:  Sure it does.  I still said prayer.
Me:  "Couple prayer" isn't really "couple prayer" if one of us is unconscious.  Besides the purpose of having prayer together is to bond.
He:  I had my eyes closed.  You had your eyes closed.  He'll never know the difference.
Me:  (laughter)  I don't think it works that way.  This isn't Santa Claus we're dealing with...but even he knows when we are sleeping and when we're awake!
What a pill!

No comments:

Post a Comment