Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 305: S.O.S.

For my regular readers, you may be wondering why I haven't posted in 3 days, there's a story behind it and if you'll allow me, I can explain...
Aha:
I had a little bit of spare time to myself Wednesday evening, something that I love to have when I have it. I actually got to just "veg" on the couch and mindlessly watch some Netflix.  A blessing and a curse.  I don't know what "compelled" me, but last Saturday I started watching The Vampire Diaries series.

Ha ha:
I watched that show for 3 hours!  It was so dumb, but I got totally hooked.  These vampires are supposed to be 17-19 years old yet they totally have wrinkles and crow's feet!  Anyway, I couldn't help myself and I couldn't stop.  I started watching again on Wednesday and I am totally embarrassed, yet not, to say that all of my free time since this most fateful Wednesday has been spent watching this show.  I have watched all 23, 45-minute long episodes of the first season and can't WAIT to get into season two!  That's 16 hours that I have dedicated to this show since Saturday!
There you have it.  I have neglected cleaning my bathroom, doing my laundry, updating my blog, or anything else that could be seen as "productive" in order that I might find out what's happening next on VD.
Hello, my name is Danielle and...I have an addiction to a tv show.

1 comment: