Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 301: Chocolate-Covered Challenges

Aha:
Though my visit was not exactly "successful" (I had to run into the bathroom once to dry my eyes a bit) I made an appearance at my friend's baby shower yesterday.  Baby showers and I don't get along very well and it's rare that I go to one, but I really wanted to show my friend how much I love and am happy for her.  We hugged several times and she thanked me for coming.  I only stayed for about five minutes, but I made it in the door!
I am so thankful for good friends who love me, are patient with me and care about me no matter what!  Thank you so much girls!  I'm also thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who helped me accomplish something I didn't think I could do.

Ha ha:
Let's just say that after my "traumatic" morning, I felt I deserved a special treat.  Clinton and I went out to get doughnuts (chocolate-glazed) and ice cream (chocolate-dipped...you sensing a pattern here?).  I ate all of my ice cream, all of my doughnut and half of Clinton's.  I felt much better. :)

1 comment: