Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 300: For Better or Worse

Aha:
I love being married.  It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.  ~Rita Rudner
Seriously though, I really do love my husband!  Our date night this week was a trip to Panda Express (subpar, unfortunately!), followed by a pit stop at Dollar Tree (to witness a stealing of items from said Dollar Tree) and McFlurries at McDonalds (got our order wrong).  When you've been lucky enough to find that one special person, even the most unexciting dates can be some of the best!

Ha ha:
A few weeks ago, I was having a sorta "bad mood" morning.  Nothing seemed to be going right and I think I was annoyed with something Clinton had done or said--and he knew it.  I sat down in front of my mirror and started putting on my make-up.  Clinton, trying to make me laugh/feel better, jokingly said something else that annoyed me.  I stopped what I was doing and looked up at him with one of those looks that said, Are you sure you wanna go down that road right now?  Seeing my face he said, "Too soon?"
I said, "Yes." but inside I actually thought it was quite funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment