Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 292: Head Over Heels

Aha:
Clinton and I had an appointment to attend this afternoon.  When our appointment was finished we decided to make an afternoon of it and headed over to the mall, followed by dinner at Red Robin (where we were pleasantly surprised to discover one of our meals was free cause of our rewards club bonus!!) and McFlurries at McDonalds for dessert.  We went all out and had a blast!  Thanks for the date H.B.!  I loved it and I love you!

Ha ha:
I went into Boston Store to look at their shoes.  I walked around for a while and noticed that I was dressed like all of the workers--black pants, black boots, black sweater and a colored shirt.  What do you want to bet that someone is going to assume I work here and ask for my help?  Sure enough, a few minutes later I was comparing a couple different pairs of shoes (looked like I was doing inventory, I'm sure) and a girl walked up to me and said, "What's this sale going on about?"  I knew it. 
I laughed, "Are you talking to me?  I'm sorry, but I don't work here."
She looked up from the shoes, totally embarrassed and laughed.
"I know,", I said, "I just realized I'm dressed like all of the sales associates here."
"You totally are.  Take it as a compliment though, you look really nice!"
We both laughed, looked back at our shoes and slowly walked away; neither of us making a purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment