Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 289: Bippity-Boppity-Boo!

Aha:
I had a hard time getting out of bed this morning, but for some reason once I did I took a really fast shower.  I was so glad to have some extra time to get ready and it's a good thing I had it-because it took me about 5 tries to get my hair to work properly.  Then when I made my egg-whites, the shell on my very last egg broke the yolk and it fell into my whites.  It took me several minutes to get as much yolk out as possible, setting me even further behind.  When all was said and done, I barely got out the door on time for work!
I'm so thankful I had those extra minutes from my speedy shower this morning or I'd have been a hungry, stringy-haired late-comer to work!

Ha ha:
Last night, Clinton was playing with Peter and his "baby" (see below, but picture zebra print).
Clinton likes to hold one end of the toy and bop Peter on the head, sides, belly, feet--pretty much wherever he can get 'im--with the other end.  Peter gets all riled up and frantically tries to bite it; it's a great way to get his energy out.  Well, last night's game ended a little differently than Clinton would have hoped.
I was busy catching up on my blog, but out of the corner of my eye I could see Clinton bopping Peter with his baby rather quickly (up-down-up-down).  Peter was getting frustrated and I could hear his little jaws snapping at his toy.  Then I heard, "Ugh!  Oh, ew!"
"What?", I ask.
"Bleck!  Peter caught the toy but let go of it and the spot he had just been chewing went right in my mouth!  I just got a mouthful of Peter's spit!"
And that's when I said, "Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Gross.  Ha ha ha!"

No comments:

Post a Comment