Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 283: Declaratory and Subliminal Messages

Aha:
Another easy "aha"--today is my dad's birthday and what a great opportunity I have to showcase his being a blessing in my life! (It is also my sister's and her daughter's birthday and I love them lots and wish them happy b-day too!!)
First off, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!
I love you very much and am so thankful for you in my life!  I know I can always count on you for a Father's Blessing and I always receive so much comfort from your counsel.
You are a poetic genius!  You have an unbelievable way turning a thought or feeling into beautiful words.  Your quick whit and spirituality (although not usually used at the same time :) are exemplified in your poetry and I love reading what you have to say!
Thank you for your love and support.  You are a rock!  You are a wonderful example of "giving the benefit of the doubt" and in sharing your blessings with others.
Thank you for teaching me what to expect from my husband by the way you love and treat Mom.  Watching you two I knew what I wanted...even if I had to go all the way to Canada to find it. :)
Thank you for all of your words of encouragement, thank you for making me feel special and thank you for all of your prayers and efforts on my behalf.
I love you, Dad!

Ha ha:
My sister made a cake for her daughter, my other sister and her daughter, and my dad for their birthdays.  I logged onto FB to take a peek.  It's amazing!  However, upon further inspection of the screen shot, I noticed a rather ironic advertisement in the lower right corner.
Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment