Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 65: Working it Out

Aha:
Today was a much better day.  Every time I began to feel a little blue I'd start singing a hymn or focus on my blessings.  Sometimes I think I just need a little reminder that everything is going to work out and I just have to get through the painful parts to more fully enjoy the wonderful parts!
I'm starting to notice a shimmering light as I try my hardest to climb out of my darkened abyss.  The light feels good and is comforting.  I think in this case, I'll go towards the light and enjoy the peace that it gives me!

Ha ha:
What made me think that eating two peaches, a plum and a giant salad at work would not make me bloated?  When I got home let's just say I was thankful for Gas-x and privacy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dani! I got your message Sunday night, unfortunately we were out til late. I keep forgetting if you are 2 or 3 hours ahead. I would love to talk to you sometime...um, maybe I will try tonight.

    ReplyDelete