Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 58: Our Own Romantic Comedy

Aha:
Well, this post will be an easy one!  I am happy to say that today is our 8th wedding anniversary!  I can't believe that eight years ago today I married the man of my dreams!  I know everyone says that, "the man of my dreams", but Clinton truly is!  He promised me that he would make me laugh every day and he has done just that.  He is completely loyal to his responsibilities as a husband and provider for our family.  I can really say that I am more in love with him now than I have ever been before (and I've always been head-over-heels)!
We have truly been blessed as a couple.  I really feel like the Lord knew what He was doing when He helped us find one another.  Clinton is my perfect match and I feel so blessed to have him in my life and in my forever!
Happy Anniversary Honey Bunny!


Ha ha:
I woke up several times last night and each time I woke up I noticed that Clinton was cuddling me.  I'd smile to myself and then fall back asleep.  When my alarm went off this morning he was still cuddling me!  Anyway, I got up to get ready for my day and when I went in to kiss him goodbye and wish him a Happy Anniversary I asked if he cuddled me all night because it was our anniversary or cause he had no room.  He said, "I had no room.  I tried kicking you over to your side of the bed but you wouldn't get out of the way, so I had to make do."  How romantic.

No comments:

Post a Comment