Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 55: Is that Right?

Aha:
I was asked to give a talk in church this Sunday and I finally had a chance to sit down and kind of gather my thoughts.  I had some ideas I was throwing around in my head, but nothing seemed quite right - I felt stuck.  As I was reviewing some of my notes, a comparison jumped out at me that I had not noticed before.  I now have a great idea for my talk!!  I'm so grateful for personal revelation and I'm thankful that the Lord saw fit to help me out!  And now, you'll just have to wait till Sunday to read it!

Ha ha:
I shared this joke at work today and thought it worthy enough to share with all of you...


Mahatma Gandhi walked barefoot everywhere, to the point that his feet 
became quite thick and hard.  He also was quite a spiritual person.  
Even when he was not on a hunger strike, he did not eat much and 
became quite thin and frail.  Due to this diet, he wound up with very 
bad breath.  Therefore, he came to be known as a the. . .

Super calloused fragile mystic plagued with halitosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment