As I was getting ready to walk out the door this morning my nose started running. Feeling a bit annoyed, I ran to the table to grab a Kleenex. Good thing I did too, because right beside the box was my work badge. I think this is one of the only times I'll say I'm thankful for a runny nose!
Day 3 of 10 in listing 100 things for which I'm grateful!
- My husband
- My parents (+ in-laws, Clinton's Gma and Gma & Gpa Wilson)
- My siblings (+ in-laws)
- My nieces and nephews (+ in-laws)
- My adoption friends/support group (Amber, Emily, Christy, Carrie, Jaime, Jenni)
- My coworkers (including Marilyn-who works in another office but is a great friend/coworker)
- My best friend Krystal (a total rock and wonderful example)
- My gal pals (near and far)
- Brett Running (one of my previous residents who was in school for acupuncture and encouraged me to try it--totally changed my life for the better!)
- My OB! She's amazing!
Conversation between Clinton and I when I called him this afternoon from work.
Me: Hi, are you coming to get me still?
He: Yah, that's fine, but when we get home I'll need to finish studying.
Me: Oh, don't worry about it then. Just finish your studying and I'll walk home.
He: Are you sure?
Me: Yes. I'll just walk so you can finish up.
He: Are you going to be upset?
Me: No. It's okay, really.
He: Is this a trick? Are you saying you're fine but are actually mad?
Me: I promise. See you soon.
After hanging up, I thought, Oh dear. I must have really put him through the ringer a few times if thinks my saying "I'm fine" is a trick!!
Ladies, I'm sure we've all done this before. Let's perhaps be a little easier on the poor chaps we call our husbands, huh? LOL!