Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 173: Quotes and Quips

Aha:

I hope I'm one of the stable few.


Ha ha:
1.  Many of you may know that my favorite restaurant is IHOP (classy, I know).  Well, lately I've noticed a lot of coupons for IHOP in the mail.  As I found another, I shouted up to Clinton, "I have IHOP coupons coming out the wazoo!"  His response?  "Well, you're not going to be able to hop too high with a problem like that!"  Ha ha!

2.  I was making, ahem, pancakes for dinner (and eggs and hash browns...I'm not a total pancake junky).  Clinton came down just as I was flipping my last pancake and I don't remember exactly what I was saying, but I think I was complimenting myself on how well my dinner was turning out and said something like, "I'm really good at making..." right as I was saying this, I flipped my pancake and it landed on the edge of the pan.  "Fudge!!" I cried.  Clinton, always-on-his-toes-with-a-quick-quip-Clinton, responds, "Oh, fudge?  I'd love if you made some fudge.  You should make some tonight!"
He, of course, laughed at himself, and I laughed right along with him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment