Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 179: Music to my Ears

Aha:
These last two weeks have been crazy busy!  I have been so exhausted but had too much to do to be able to go to bed early.  Well, apparently, last night my body had had enough and I dropped into bed at about 845 and was asleep not long after.  I am sad, but SO THANKFUL that my plans for that evening--although I had been looking forward to a movie night with my girlfriends--got postponed and I could have a good night's sleep!  (sound of angels singing)

Ha ha:
I started recording my voice students' lessons so they have something to practice with each week.  I got everything set up for my second student and began warm-ups.  We warmed-up for about 15 minutes before I got up to turn off the recording for processing.  Feeling rather pleased with my set up, I reached down to stop it and realized...I never turned it on. :(  Do! (re, mi, fa, sol, la, ti, do...ha ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment