Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 178: Eye Owe You One

Holy Crow have I been busy!!  These next couple posts will be sha-ort or I'll feel too overwhelmed to write!

Aha:
Thankful for a good coworker who's also a good friend!  She drove 15 minutes out of her way to drop me off at my friend's house so I could hurry and get her dogs picked up and back to my place before my client arrived!  Thanks, Lissa!  You were an absolute time-saver!!

Ha ha:
While I was blow-drying my client's hair I was also running my fingers through her hair.  Well, on the last stroke my finger went right into her eye.  I apologized and she said, "That's OK.  I was thinking of getting rid of it anyway."  We laughed and her eye was fine.  Phew!
Can't imagine what it would be like to have one's eye poked out!! ;)
(For those of you who don't know, one of mine was poked out when I was little, so I know exactly what that would be like ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment