Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 88: Bossy Broad

Aha:
Since my post yesterday, I've decided that each day I'm going to pick something that's within my control to think about and focus on when my trials seem too burdensome.  Just making that decision helps me feel like I am in control and gives me the extra oomph I need to look my trials square in the eye and say, "I'm still a little weary of you, but you're not the boss of me anymore!"
Take that trials!

Ha ha:
Clinton came home with a smirk on his face and began laughing to himself.  I looked to him for a clue as to what was so funny...
He:  I made one of my classmates laugh out loud today in the middle of lecture.
Me:  What did you say?
He:  Well, the teacher was talking about cardiology and how it was such a broad topic and all, so I turned to my classmate and whispered, "Gynecology, now that's a broad topic."
Me:  (laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment