Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 82: Dictations and Menstruations

Aha:
I have been meaning to schedule an eye appointment for my prosthetic lens for months, but haven't been able to get around to it.  While going through some dictations at work I came across one for a patient with a prosthesis.  The person it needed to be forwarded to was one of the ocularists at the office I go to!  So, I killed two birds with one stone and got the information I needed for the dictation and scheduled an appointment for myself at the same time!  May not seem like much, but my eye's been driving me crazy and it could really use a nice polish.  Who knows how long it would have taken me to get this scheduled had I not needed to call there today?

Ha ha:
Let's just say the premenstrual witch ding-dong-died today...if ya know what I mean.  As a result, Queen Cramps took her place and I really started to feel like crapola at work.  I work with three other women, so it's not like I could hide it.  Anyway, like every other time Queen Cramps brings her Aunt Flo for a visit, I ended up visiting the bathroom.  I came back and sat at my desk and my coworker asked how I was.
Me:  I feel crap.
She:  Well, maybe that would help.
Me:  Done and done.  I still feel like crap.

Oh, the things we share with our coworkers!...and...the things I share on my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment