Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 72: A Labor of Love

Aha:
I am so thankful I didn't have to go to work today!!  I got to sleep in, lounge around a bit, clean my house and enjoy time with my husband and friends.  I love that Labor Day celebrates workers by giving them a day off!
It was so nice to be able to have a relaxing day, I needed it!

Ha ha:
I decided that it was as good a day as any to clean my house so I wouldn't have to do it later this week.  I had the house to myself so I cranked up some Michael Buble and got to work.  I don't know what it is about that kind of music, but it just makes me want to dance!

So...I did.  I was all alone, right?

Well, I felt sorry for Peter, so as I fox-trotted and jazz-handed my laundry around my living room I was sure to circle around Peter a few times so he wouldn't feel left out.  He looked at me a little weirdly, so I swooped him up and pranced around the room a few times and spun in some lovely circles till we were both dizzy!
I wish cleaning could be this fun every time!

2 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad for jazz-handing and fox-trotting to Michael Buble while cleaning. I've done worse. I won't go into details, but suffice to say that I had my twin sister laughing at me.

    New follower from the Good Friends Just Click blog hop. Feel free to stop by! http://edgeofinsane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh! I Peter loved dancing with you. =) I need to get a dog so I can have someone to dance with. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete