Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 23: Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

Aha:
Finally home from all of my travels after one week in L.A., followed by 24 hours at home before flying to Grande Prairie for five days. Needless to say I'm exhausted but I feel so uplifted at the same time! I absolutely LOVE my inlaws and am so thankful I've had such a healthy dosing of them! I feel so spoiled!
Thanks Logans...I really love you all!

Haha:
My flight was delayed by two hours this afternoon giving me time to get back in the car with Terri and her kids and briefly extend our visit. 
We decided to run to Costco and if we hadn't I'd have never witnessed this hairstyle tragedy on an otherwise very cute girl...
What happened here?? Poor thing.
I feel like a jerk a bit for posting this, that's why I blocked her face, but if I can post a bad mullet I can post a bad hairdo too. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment