Monday, March 17, 2014

Day 40: Totes Hit the Sweet Spot

Aha:
Got to talk with my friend, Chels, for a good long while today. Warmed the cockles of my heart.
Thanks, Chels, for contacting me! You have no idea how natural "adorbs", "totes" and "I know, right?" felt today. ;) You are such a sweet friend!

Thank you, God, for sending such wonderful friends and people into my life.

Haha:
Guess who was craving a frozen yogurt swirl cone for lunch while shopping at Costco today?
Guess who discovered she didn't have any lactase enzyme pills with her?
Guess who paid $19 for a new bottle of lactase enzyme pills even though she already had a new bottle at home cause she didn't want to have to go all the way home to get it and then drive all the way back to Costco?
Guess who relished her "$21.00" frozen yogurt swirl cone from Costco?
Yep. That was all me.

No comments:

Post a Comment