Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Day 42: It Only Takes a Second

Aha:
As I was walking into the grocery store tonight I passed by a girl on her way out. She glanced up at me and then stopped in her tracks, turned to me and said, "Um, you have really beautiful hair."
Me: Oh!...thank you!
She and I parted our separate ways. She to her car, and me?...Cloud 9.
I guess the moral of the story: If you have a chance to pay a compliment--do it! Why not make someone feel like a million bucks? It only takes a quick second.

Haha:
Before I wrote the above, I asked Clinton to help me remember exactly what it was the girl said as we passed each other. Without skipping a beat this is what he said she said.
"I believe it was, 'You're blocking the doorway.'."
LOL, how the heck does he come up with this stuff so fast? Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment