Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 52: Ooo-Ooo Witch-ay Woman

Aha:
My husband is a real trooper. He has a level of patience I will never understand. And for his patience I am so thankful! 
I love you, Clinton. Thank you for realizing the source of my craziness and loving me regardless.

Haha:
You would not, or maybe you would, believe how grumpy I was this morning/afternoon. Here're a few samplings of my sour moments from today...feel free to laugh, I know I am...now.
1. After I had taken a shower this morning I came back into the room where Clinton was still in bed. As I walked into the room he was making a huge yawn and I totally mimicked it...kinda sorta mocking him.
Why I was annoyed with him yawning I don't know.
2. When I was folding laundry today I made a very big point of mentioning to him how nice I was for folding his laundry too.
Gee, aren't I sweet?
3. Clinton and I went to Costco. When we got there I told him 3 things we needed before I ran off to the bathroom. While I was in the bathroom he ran and got all those things and proceeded to the checkout. When I got out of the bathroom I called him but he didn't answer so I meandered through the store and grabbed a few other not-on-the-list items. When I called him again to tell him I was ready to checkout he answered and said he already had. He also had my purse with him so I couldn't pay for my extra items.
Unnaturally I was miffed. I stormed past him out of the store and sped-walked to the car. When we got in the car we talked. I had thought he was just not answering my calls but in reality he couldn't hear his phone ring. He had found all the things ON THE LIST and bought them, as requested.
Moral of the story...get the facts and realize the kindness if others before blowing things totally out of proportion. And yes, I sincerely apologized.
Oh, there's more, but fortunately my total witchiness only lasted a few hours and I spent the second half of my day in much better spirits, but HO-WEE I was a real piece of kick-you-in-the-crotch meanness. Thanks PMS!

No comments:

Post a Comment