Thursday, March 13, 2014

Day 36: That's What Big Brothers Are For

Aha:
I got a chance to talk with one of my brothers about some work-related advice. He was able to agree with my thoughts and offer me some additional things to think about. I called him a bit stressed, but when I hung up I felt so much better. I am so thankful that I have good relationships with my siblings and I'm thankful that I have such great siblings!

Haha:
Right at the end of our conversation his phone disconnected us. He sent me a text and we briefly continued the last of our conversation via text. I'm glad we did...here's how the last part went.
Me: Thanks for the reassurance.
He: Twbbaf
Me: What?! Lol
He: That's what big brothers are for
Me: Ooh. Ha! Wttmafyls
Me: Well that means a lot from your little sister. ;)
He: Lol
He: Laughing out loud.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment