Monday, March 24, 2014

Day 47: It's a Blessing to Work, It's a Blessing to Work, It's a Blessing to Work

Aha:
Well, today was my first day back to work in almost 11 months. It took everything I had to get out of my car and go into the office, but overall, the day was decent. I had a chance to meet-n-greet with most all of the staff there and they are all very welcoming! I don't quite have a handle on what my role will be exactly so we'll see how things go, but so far I like the people in my office.
And speaking of offices...I have my very own...with a great big window! So even when I can't be outside, at least I can look out at it longingly from my window. ;)
Anyway, I still have mixed feelings about going back to work and about what it seems my job will be, but until I know for sure what's expected of me I am vowing to keep an open mind and hope for the best.

Haha:
Is it Friday yet? Ha!
Seriously, I don't know how working moms do it. I missed Peter all day and then when I finally did get home I was WAY more excited to see him than he was to see me, I'm sure. I'm pathetic, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment