Saturday, March 1, 2014

Day 24: I Hear the Secrets that You Keep, When You're Talking in Your...Freezer

Aha:
Can I just say how thankful I am for a warm home, a warm car, warm clothes and warm drinks? It was -32 Celsius (-23 Fahrenheit) today and without the above mentioned warm things I believe I would have frozen to death. 

Haha:
Clinton was talking in his sleep last night, here's how it went.
Me: (nestles down in the bed)
He: Hold on, hold on!
Me: What?
He: Hold on. These things aren't meant to hold a lot of weight.
Me: What things? Are you calling me fat?
He: No, it's just these things aren't built to hold a lot of weight.
Me: What things?
He: Roofs.
Me: What roofs?
He: (hitting the headboard) These.
Me: What do you mean?
He: Nevermind. (Rolls back over and promptly falls back asleep.)
Lol.
I told him about his dream this morning and he said he remembers it. We were trying to climb up on some green houses or some other building that has those really thin roofs. He said when I tried it I just jumped and landed really hard. That's when this whole conversation happened. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment