Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Day 97: Just Call Me Sherlock

Aha:
I had a proud moment at work yesterday. There was a problem with one of the receivables and I resolved it all by myself with no help from my trainer! Our accounting system is kinda wonky and our corporate office had some questions, so I tackled the issues and found the solution.
I was pretty impressed with myself! Ha! :)

Haha:
Clinton worked late last night and I felt like some Wendy's. I pulled into the Wendy's/Tim Horton's drive-thru and noticed only the breakfast menu was showing. When the person asked to take my order I said, "Um...all I see is the breakfast menu."
She: Oh, sorry about that.
Me: That's OK. I want the...I think it's called the Spicy Asian Chicken Salad.
She: Um...that's a Wendy's item. This is Tim Horton's.
Me: Oh. Crap. OK, never mind.
You'd think that at SOME point during my time in the drive-thru I would have noticed I was in the WRONG drive-thru.
Sheesh, Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment