Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 107: It Took a Bit of Gas, but They Finally Arrived

Aha:
My parents have safely arrived!! After only two hours of sleep they made it to Calgary around 3 this afternoon. But don't worry, we took them to Brazilian BBQ for supper then walked around Bulk Barn for an hour to combat their sleepiness...ha!
So glad they're here!

Haha:
My coworker came up to me and told me she wasn't feeling very well; that she'd been sitting on the toilet for a bit thinking something was needing to come out. I asked her if it felt like gas and she wasn't sure so I offered her some Gas-x.
She: Do you have some with you?
Me: Uh, of course! I never leave home without it!
Sure enough, about 20 minutes after taking it she told me her stomach didn't hurt anymore.
God bless you, Gas-x. You're a real gas.

No comments:

Post a Comment